I work with individuals, pairs, and groups to turn conflict and tension into growth — personal and professional growth, organizational growth, and revenue growth.
First trained as a coach in 1987, I work with individuals who want to get traction around important matters, gain perspective on a complex situation, and accelerate results:
- Strategize how best to approach a conflict situation in your role as an organizational leader or manager.
- Anticipate a conversation you want to have and figure out how to navigate it most successfully.
- Confront a recurring problem with a colleague or business partner.
- Reduce friction or change a difficult dynamic at work or home.
- Fine-tune the way you present yourself to others in conflict or under pressure.
- Learn to lead robust team conversations and reach decisions with real buy-in.
- Craft an effective response to a quickly escalating conflict.
- For mediators, increase your impact through a vibrant private practice.
A professional mediator for over two decades, my conflict resolution work centers on helping people sort out conflict and tension that’s getting in the way of high-priority, ongoing relationships at work or home.
Speaking and training
Find out more about my conflict resolution, communication skills, and mediation training and speaking here: Conflict resolution training