How much better an advocate could you be for yourself and others if you could stay calm in conflict and be cool as a cucumber in difficult moments?
Conflict management coach, author and teacher Dr. Tammy Lenski has taken one of the most popular segments of the Interpersonal Conflict course she designed over a decade ago and has taught and developed in four graduate programs across the U.S. — and she’s made it available to you in a 1-hour instantly downloadable audio MP3, no graduate course required! You can learn to stay calm in conflict from the comfort of your couch.
You’ll learn these key elements to help you stay calm in conflict:
- Why keeping your balance is the secret to truly effective negotiation and conflict resolution.
- How to identify your biggest hot buttons (Tammy calls them “inner lizards”).
- How to know when your inner lizard is on alert and getting in the way of constructive conversation.
- How to manage your inner lizard so you control him instead of him controlling you.
- Simple tips for navigating conflict conversations so that you have the room to manage yourself well even in the most difficult moments.