The entry deadline for my book launch virtual party‘s prize drawing is drawing near: 5 pm ET on March 15.
There are over $2,500 in great mediation marketing and business management products and services I’ll be giving away to 10 lucky winners. All you need to enter is a receipt for my book.
Here’s what’s on tap in prizes donated by a talented bunch of individuals and businesses:
- A graphic design consultation with U.K.-based graphic designer David Airey (whom I hired to design my new logo), valued at $100.
- Three telephone strategy sessions from pro web designer Dawud Miracle, valued at $477.
- Four 45-minute livelihood coaching sessions with Lisa Gates, valued at $500.
- A year’s subscription to the Shuttle Bus billing package from online invoicing and time-tracking service Freshbooks, value at $168.
- A marketing consultation with business branding and marketing consultant Chris Brown, valued at $125.
- A copy of I’m on LinkedIn – Now What??? and the winner’s choice of either a year of premium JibberJobber.com services for managing and organizing your important business relationships or access to two business webinars from social media whiz Jason Alba, valued at $120.
- A blogging consultation with successful blogger and SOBCon founder Liz Strauss, valued at $97.
- A blog audit and consultation with blogging coach Mike Sansone, valued at $150.
- A 30-day, 25-user tele-, web and videoconferencing package from Great American Networks Conferencing, valued at $100.
- And a four-session mediation marketing and career coaching package with me, valued at $1000.00.
I’ve learned that my publisher has awarded Making Mediation Your Day Job the Publisher’s Choice Award in recognition of its “outstanding editorial and design quality”!