The Conflict Management Articles Vault is a monthly feature that dips into the archives and shares still-relevant articles from one year ago:
- The Secret to a Happy Marriage: The Shame Maneuver: Boy, did this one generate a lot of emails!
- Good Read: The Art of Possibility: One of my favorite books of all time.
- The Man Who Stood on His Head: A Tribute to My Father: This is one of the most requested articles from the Conflict Zen® archives.
- Common Negotiation Mistakes and How to Avoid Them: Based on what I’ve seen again and again in my two decades of mediating others’ negotiations and disputes.
- Conflict Hack: Yes But…: Are you a yes-but utterer? Here’s why it’s not such a great phrase to use.
- Giving Advice: A Habit to Shed: Are you a chronic fixer? This one’s for you, then.
And for something a bit different, Diogenes over at Quasi Fictional invited me to write about the fine art of blogging. You can find my offering there now. Thanks for including me, Dio!