It’s time to announce the 10 lucky winners of my Making Mediation Your Day Job book launch prize drawing!
Thanks so much to everyone who bought my book and entered, and to everyone who generously donated a prize to help celebrate the book launch. You all helped make this celebration lively and fun.
Each entry was assigned a number, beginning with 1 for the first one received, 2 for the second, and so on. I then used Random.org’s Random Sequence Generator to generate a random number sequence from the entries. On the resulting list, the first number shown was the winner of Prize 1, the second of Prize 2, and so on.
Ready for the results? Drum roll, please!
- Nancy Hudgins won the graphic design consultation with David Airey
- Ken Heare won website design strategy sessions with Dawud Miracle.
- Rina Goodman won a set of livelihood coaching sessions with Lisa Gates.
- Charles Parselle won a year’s Shuttle Bus billing package subscription from Freshbooks.
- Charlie Hogge won a marketing consultation with Chris Brown.
- Grant Story won a collection of business networking resources from Jason Alba.
- Althea Halchuck won a blogging consultation with Liz Strauss.
- Iana CraneWing won a blog audit and consultation with Mike Sansone.
- George Faugl won a web- and video-conferencing package from Great American Networks Conferencing.
- And Ellie Sigrist won a mediation marketing and career coaching package with me.