I’m celebrating the release of the new edition of my book, Making Mediation Your Day Job and I’m inviting you to join the party.
You bring yourself (well, digitally speaking) and I’ll bring the gifts! Here’s how to join in:
1. Send me a digital photo of yourself holding the new edition with the green cover (your sending it to me constitutes your permission to let me post it on my site and/or Twitter. I’ll trust that you bought it and didn’t just run to the local bookstore for the photo opp…
2. Provide your U.S. mailing address when you send the photo and I’ll send you a personalized, autographed bookplate to insert into your copy of the book.
3.I’ll enter you into the February 14, 2010 drawing for the prizes listed below. And get this: If you send me your receipt for 2 or more copies of the book, I’ll triple your entry into the drawing (2 copies = 6 entries, 5 copies = 15 entries, and so on)! What better day to share the love than Valentine’s?
No party would be complete without gifts
I’m giving away these prizes to three winners of the random drawing I’ll hold on Valentine’s Day (Want to know how I’ll do it? Here’s how, from the drawing I held when the book was released two years ago):
- 1 free membership in the Making Mediation Your Day Job course (if you’re already a participant and win this prize, I’ll refund your registration fee).
- 1 new 4th generation iPod shuffle pre-loaded with best of Making Mediation Your Day Job blog posts.
- 1 hour of one-on-one telephone mentoring with me.
How to enter
Send photo, U.S. mailing address and receipt to Tammy :::at::: Lenski :::dot::: com (take out all the weird colons and extra words to translate it into a real email address) by February 13, 2010. Or upload your own photo to the book’s Facebook page by the same date.
That’s it! Easy peasy. And thanks in advance for joining my party…I’m gonna love seeing your smiling face.
I’d so appreciate it if you’d forward copies of this to mediator friends and tweet it on Twitter by clicking the green Retweet button at the beginning or end of this post.